Prep 10 mins
Cook 23 mins
Thai Chicken Curry
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 3 potatoes, small quartered
- 3 tablespoons nam pla
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove, ground
- 1 lb boneless chicken, cubed
- Combine cocnut milk, potatoes, nam pla, curry powder, and cloves.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Add chicken; cover, increase heat and cook until chicken and potatoes are tender, about 8 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve with rice.
This was great! We made it with 1 pound of firm tofu (crumbled) instead of chicken.
This dish is alright with chicken, but even better with tofu and aditional veggies (I added a can of sweet peas) Very versitile, delicious, always disappears! Also, I used light nam pla and light cocanut milk, it was still great.
Very easy to make--yay! This was really good, though a little spicy for my 3 year old, so I might cut back a bit on the spices next time around. I added a cup of frozen stir-fry vegetables and used soy sauce instead of the nam pla. Thanks for sharing!