Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is not authentic, but I used some traditional elements to capture some Thai flavor to satisfy a craving.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) can coconut milk or 1 (15 ounce) can light coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Thai seasoning, mix (I use Spice Islands)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, sliced (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, chopped
- Fry chicken breasts in butter or peanut oil. Cube (if not done already) and return to pan to coat. Add peppers and cook until tender firm.
- Remove chicken and peppers.
- In pan, whisk together coconut milk, curry, Thai seasoning, and peanut butter. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken and peanuts. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice.