Prep 35 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another tasty recipe from Thai Cooking & More that I've slightly modified.
Make and share this Thai Chicken Broccoli Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 113.39 g linguine, uncooked
- nonstick cooking spray
- 226.79 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 2 x 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 473.18 ml broccoli florets
- 29.58 ml cold water
- 158.51 ml red bell pepper, chopped
- 6 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1 inch pieces
- 118.29 ml peanut butter, creamy
- 29.58 ml hot water
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 9.85 ml dark sesame oil
- 2.46-4.92 ml red pepper flakes
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 59.14 ml unsalted peanuts, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooknig spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and minced,garlic clove; stir-fry 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. remove chicken from skillet. Set aside.
- Add broccoli and cold water to skillet. Cook, covered, 2 minutes. Uncover; cook and stir 2 minutes or until broccoli is crips-tender. Remove broccoli from skillet. Combine pasta, chicken, broccoli, bell pepper and onions in large bowl.
- Blend peanut butter, hot water, soy sauce, oil, red pepper flakes and garlic powder in small bowl. Drizzle over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Top with peanuts before serving.
Hard to believe this is low calorie!! Very delicious. Next time I will be even more generous with the veggies (this time I added sliced fresh mushrooms which worked well) because I had extra sauce. I would also add more garlic and fresh grated ginger to the sauce. Will surely be repeated. thanks!
Absolutely delicious! I used a whole wheat rotini instead of linguine and added an additional clove of garlic. The sauce for this recipe is wonderful! Thanks for sharing this great recipe, Beautiful BC. I can't wait to make it for my mom! :)
Really good recipe! I left out the green onions b/c I couldn't find any, and was generous with the broccoli and pasta, but otherwise I followed it to the letter. Very tasty and easy to make. Looking forward to doing it again!