Prep 35 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another tasty recipe from Thai Cooking & More that I've slightly modified.
Make and share this Thai Chicken Broccoli Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces linguine, uncooked
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 2 x 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2⁄3 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 6 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooknig spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and minced,garlic clove; stir-fry 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. remove chicken from skillet. Set aside.
- Add broccoli and cold water to skillet. Cook, covered, 2 minutes. Uncover; cook and stir 2 minutes or until broccoli is crips-tender. Remove broccoli from skillet. Combine pasta, chicken, broccoli, bell pepper and onions in large bowl.
- Blend peanut butter, hot water, soy sauce, oil, red pepper flakes and garlic powder in small bowl. Drizzle over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Top with peanuts before serving.
Hard to believe this is low calorie!! Very delicious. Next time I will be even more generous with the veggies (this time I added sliced fresh mushrooms which worked well) because I had extra sauce. I would also add more garlic and fresh grated ginger to the sauce. Will surely be repeated. thanks!
Absolutely delicious! I used a whole wheat rotini instead of linguine and added an additional clove of garlic. The sauce for this recipe is wonderful! Thanks for sharing this great recipe, Beautiful BC. I can't wait to make it for my mom! :)
Really good recipe! I left out the green onions b/c I couldn't find any, and was generous with the broccoli and pasta, but otherwise I followed it to the letter. Very tasty and easy to make. Looking forward to doing it again!