Recipe by Jac
I got this recipe from a cooking show - they were demonstrating the oven I think!! Very popular at parties!!
Top Review by Ninna
These Thai chicken balls were very easy and tasted great. They were a little dry so I will add more sweet chilli sauce next time. Thanks for posting them mylanos, I will be making them again.
- 500 g minced chicken, lean
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb (packet are okay)
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped finely
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Roll into balls.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes- basically until they are cooked though and look cooked!
- I line the tray with baking paper.
- Serve with extra sweet chilli sauce for dipping.
- **I often add more breadcrumbs/coriander and chilli sauce-- just judge how wet/dry the mixture is.