Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple version of Thai chicken. Chicken and vegetables can be pepared early in day.
- 375 g rice noodles, soaked in hot water and drained
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 750 g chicken fillets, finely sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 1 red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup fish sauce
- 1⁄4 cup coriander, chopped
- Heat a wok and spray with olive oil spray, add sweet chilli sauce.
- Add chicken and cook 3- 4 minutes until cooked.
- Add chicken stock, capsicum and noodles.
- Toss over low heat for 8- 10 minutes, then add sugar,fish sauce and coriander.
- Heat through.
This was a pleasant pad dish with a slightly sweet taste that went well with the peppers. Mild enough for the whole family, it was enjoyed by all. Thanks!