Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy. My husband loves this. I have also used leftover rotisserie chicken to make this.
- 1 cup prepared oriental style salad dressing
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast half, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces thick spaghetti, cooked drained
- 3⁄4 cup grated carrot
- 3⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- Pour 1/3 cup dressing over chicken in medium bowl.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and marinate for 1 hour.
- Drain, discard dressing.
- Mix remaining dressing, peanut butter, honey and pepper; set aside.
- Cook chicken in large skillet on medium high heat about 8 minutes or until chicken in cooked through.
- Mix chicken, spaghetti, carrot, onions, and cilantro in large bowl.
- Add peanut butter mixture, toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
easy and good 2 of my fav things dee