My sister got this from a woman in her office. Sounds delicious for summer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons bottled hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon salad oil or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 ounces linguine or 4 ounces lo mein chow mein noodles
- 3 medium nectarines or 3 medium plums or 3 medium peeled peaches, pitted and diced
- 2 cups diced bok choy
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1In a screw-top jar combine broth, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sugar, salad or olive oil, sesame oil, garlic and ginger.
- 2Cover; shake well.
- 3Rinse chicken, pat dry.
- 4In a large skillet cook chicken in a small amount of boiling water, covered, for 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 5Drain; cool slightly and cut into cubes.
- 6Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 7In a bowl toss pasta with 3 tablespoons of the dressing.
- 8Place pasta on 4 serving plates.
- 9Top with chicken, fruit, bok choy, and green onions.
- 10Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Chicken and Nectarine Salad
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 54.6 mg
- Sodium 1054.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 25.7 g