Recipe by Miraklegirl
My sister got this from a woman in her office. Sounds delicious for summer!
Top Review by Kimke
This was wonderful. It was a light very tasty salad that everyone enjoyed. I did use some leftover grilled chicken breast and also added a can of mandarin oranges as one of my nectarines was bad. Delicious!
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons bottled hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon salad oil or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 ounces linguine or 4 ounces lo mein chow mein noodles
- 3 medium nectarines or 3 medium plums or 3 medium peeled peaches, pitted and diced
- 2 cups diced bok choy
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a screw-top jar combine broth, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sugar, salad or olive oil, sesame oil, garlic and ginger.
- Cover; shake well.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry.
- In a large skillet cook chicken in a small amount of boiling water, covered, for 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Drain; cool slightly and cut into cubes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a bowl toss pasta with 3 tablespoons of the dressing.
- Place pasta on 4 serving plates.
- Top with chicken, fruit, bok choy, and green onions.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing.