Recipe by HeidiSue
This is from Cooking Light's Annual Recipes 2004.
Top Review by Chef Joey Z.
Yummy soup. I added some curry and garlic paste to it as well as some fresh mint and basil leaves. I doubled the recipe so my hubby could enjoy this for a few days. He's a big soup lover and something this tasty won't last long. Thanks for the delicious recipe.
- 709.77 ml chicken broth
- 4.92 ml grated lime rind
- 59.14 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml chopped peeled fresh lemongrass
- 29.58 ml Thai fish sauce
- 2.46 ml minced peeped fresh ginger
- 2.46 ml chopped seeded Thai chile
- 453.59 g chicken breast, cut into bite-size chunks (skinless and boneless)
- 396.89 g can light coconut milk
- 29.58 ml fresh cilantro