Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 3 cups white chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped peeled fresh lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped seeded Thai chile
- 1 lb chicken breast, skinless, boneless, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat; stir in chicken and coconut milk.
- Cook 3 minutes or until chicken is done. Sprinkle with cilantro.