Recipe by mandabears
really easy, exotic tasting, but good for company too. I grill my chicken in my George Forman grill which makes the recipe low fat except for the peanut butter. Using reduced fat peanut butter was a bad experiment. Oh well...
Top Review by basia1
This was absolutely excellent! I had to make a few changes (because it was a last minute decision, and I didn't have everything on hand), so let me let you know: I used ground beef rather than the chicken; molasses rather than honey, and no orange juice at all. It was FANTASTIC. I had my doubts, but both my husband and I loved it. This recipe makes about 6 servings, by the way.
- 473.18 ml picante sauce or 473.18 ml salsa, i use medium
- 118.29 ml chunky peanut butter or 118.29 ml smooth peanut butter (do not use reduced fat it won't work)
- 59.14 ml honey
- 59.14 ml orange juice
- 9.85 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 340.19 g cooked linguine
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper, to taste for chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill or broil chicken breasts.
- Cool slightly and slice.
- In a small saucepan, combine picante sauce and or salsa, peanut butter, honey, soy sauce and ginger.
- Cook over low heat, stir constantly until blended and smooth.
- Put cooked linguini in large bowl.
- Add sauce ingredient and toss until well mixed.
- Add sliced chicken and toss again.