Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
really easy, exotic tasting, but good for company too. I grill my chicken in my George Forman grill which makes the recipe low fat except for the peanut butter. Using reduced fat peanut butter was a bad experiment. Oh well...
- 473.18 ml picante sauce or 473.18 ml salsa, i use medium
- 118.29 ml chunky peanut butter or 118.29 ml smooth peanut butter (do not use reduced fat it won't work)
- 59.14 ml honey
- 59.14 ml orange juice
- 9.85 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 340.19 g cooked linguine
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper, to taste for chicken breasts
- Grill or broil chicken breasts.
- Cool slightly and slice.
- In a small saucepan, combine picante sauce and or salsa, peanut butter, honey, soy sauce and ginger.
- Cook over low heat, stir constantly until blended and smooth.
- Put cooked linguini in large bowl.
- Add sauce ingredient and toss until well mixed.
- Add sliced chicken and toss again.
This was absolutely excellent! I had to make a few changes (because it was a last minute decision, and I didn't have everything on hand), so let me let you know: I used ground beef rather than the chicken; molasses rather than honey, and no orange juice at all. It was FANTASTIC. I had my doubts, but both my husband and I loved it. This recipe makes about 6 servings, by the way.
I tried this and loved it! Hubby and I like a bit of heat so I added a bit of sriracha to spice it up.
Very nice...thank you!
Awesome! Easy to prepare, with ingredients that aren't hard to find. Taste was incredible! I had my doubts when looking at the ingredient list, but it is really, really tasty with just the right amount of spice for me! People who love spicy foods will likely want to add a little more zing, but it was perfect for my spice-meter!