really easy, exotic tasting, but good for company too. I grill my chicken in my George Forman grill which makes the recipe low fat except for the peanut butter. Using reduced fat peanut butter was a bad experiment. Oh well...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups picante sauce or 2 cups salsa, i use medium
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter or 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (do not use reduced fat it won't work)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 12 ounces cooked linguine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper, to taste for chicken breasts
- 1Grill or broil chicken breasts.
- 2Cool slightly and slice.
- 3In a small saucepan, combine picante sauce and or salsa, peanut butter, honey, soy sauce and ginger.
- 4Cook over low heat, stir constantly until blended and smooth.
- 5Put cooked linguini in large bowl.
- 6Add sauce ingredient and toss until well mixed.
- 7Add sliced chicken and toss again.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 777.8
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.6 mg
- Sodium 1210.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 40.2 g