Recipe by darlene.devil2angel
My mom found this recipe and it is to die for !!!! So tasty, but somewhat fatening...can't have it both ways I suppose.This is a mild flavoured casserole, if you want it hotter, add more chili sauce.
Top Review by bfdavey
Fabulous! We loved it and my husband requested it for dinner the very nest night. Says it's the best meal I have cooked for him ever. p.s. We've been married 48 years Guess I'll have to stock up on chicken thighs
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 -3 teaspoons hot Asian chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (crunchy is best)
- 14 ounces coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 lime, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and brown chicken in skillet. (15 min.).
- Set aside in large casserole.
- Saute onion and garlic, cook until tender.
- Stir in coriander, cumin, salt, ginger, chili sauce, soy sauce, peanut butter and coconut milk.
- Stir to blend for one minute and remove from heat.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook 1 hour at 325 degrees F.
- Just before serving, stir in lime rind and juice.
- Serve over rice.