Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh and light.
- 1 English cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3 scallions, sliced thinly
- 1 cup cashews, roasted and salted
- 2 cups salad greens
- 1 bunch cilantro stems, removed
- 1 bunch basil, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare the dressing: combine the lime juice, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, red pepper flakes, sugar, and pepper.
- Wash the salad greens, the cilantro, and the basil and place in bowl.
- Toss greens with half of the dressing and arrange on serving platter.
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl and toss with remaining dressing and arrange on top of greens.
- Serve immediately.