Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I adapted this recipe for my DH and I from a recipe posted by Sharon123. Thanks Sharon123.
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thai chili paste with garlic
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 12 ounces green cabbage, shredded (about 1/2 head)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, peeled and shredded
- Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat the peanut oil in a wok or large skillet. Add the ginger and garlic; saute for 1 minute.
- Add cabbage, bell pepper and carrot to skillet; saute for 2 minutes.
- Add lime juice mixture and saute for an additional 2 1/2 minutes or until cabbage is wilted.