1/4 Photos of Thai Cabbage
A great way to fix cabbage! I got this from a Weight Watcher's magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili paste with garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon peeled minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (10 ounce) bags very thinly sliced green cabbage
- 2 cups red bell peppers, cut in strips
- 1 1/3 cups peeled shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or 1/4 cup parsley
- 1Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl; stir well, set aside.
- 2Heat peanut oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Add ginger and garlic; saute 1 minute.
- 4Add cabbage, bell pepper and carrot; saute 2 minutes.
- 5Add lime juice mixture; saute an additional 2 1/2 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
- 6Remove from heat and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
- 7This makes 7 servings.
- 8For weight watchers this is 1 point.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.2
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 437.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili paste with garlic