Thai Burgers With Cilantro Mayo
- In a large, bowl, combine the beef, 3 tablespoons peanut sauce, onion, 1/2 of the lime juice, garlic, ginger, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Shape the meat mixture into 4 or 5 patties.
- Place the patties directly on the grill.
- Grill for 10-13 minutes or until cooked through, flipping halfway through grilling.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, remaining 2 tablespoons of peanut sauce, remaining lime juice and cilantro.
- Lightly toast the buns and serve the hamburgers on the buns with lettuce and a dollup of the mayonnaise.