Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 1 cup fat-free vinaigrette-style dressing
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 5 packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1 buffalo flank steak (1 to 1 1/2 lbs)
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1⁄3 cup chopped scallion
- Place dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Reserve 1 cup dressing.
- Place steak in alarge resealable bag.
- Pour remaining dressing over steak.
- Seal bag and marinade in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Place steak on a grill and grill until medium rare.
- Let steak stand for 5 minutes before thinly slicing diagonally.
- Arrange on top of salad greens and cucumbers.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and scallions.
- Drizzle with reserved dressing.
- Serve warm.
- Garnish with a cilantro leaf to lime.