Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the closet cooking blog.
- 1 cup thai black rice
- 1 red pepper (diced)
- 1 mango (stoned, peeled and diced)
- 3 green onions (sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup mint (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup cashews
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (or soy sauce)
- 1 lime (juice and zest)
- 1 teaspoon palm sugar (grated or sugar)
- 1 birds eye chili (chopped)
- Cook the rice as directed on the package.
- Mix the black rice, red pepper, yellow mango, green onions, cilantro, mint and cashews in a large bowl.
- Mix the fish sauce, lime juice and zest, palm sugar and birds eye chili in a small bowl.
- Toss the salad in the dressing and enjoy.