Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a yummy beef and noodle stir fry. You could use any veggies and any long thin noodle with this recipe.
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or fish sauce)
- 1 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 lb ground beef
- 12 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) can green beans
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped (8 medium)
- 1⁄4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- Boil and cook noodles according to package directions.
- Mix together the first 8 ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Fry the beef until no longer pink.
- Add vegetables, cooked noodles and sauce to the cooked beef and stir fry until vegetables are tender and sauce has reduced down.
This was super yummy although a little too salty for our liking, will probably use only half of the soy sauce and omit the fish sauce next time. i was a little skeptical about the peanut-butter but it made the sauce so beautiful and creamy, you hardly knew it was there. Delicious!