1/1 Photo of Thai Beef Soup - HCG Phase 2
Coffee Criss's Note:
Lots of flavor, you can serve this soup at any time (even when not following HCG diet protocol). Counts for 1 protein and 1 vegetable. Taken from The HCG Diet Cookbook Gourmet Success.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups low sodium beef broth or 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon Braggs liquid aminos
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 bay leaf
- 100 g beef, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 drops stevia
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1Heat broth. Add Bragg's, red pepper flakes, cinnamon, green onion, garlic, ginger and bay leaf. Bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Add beef and cabbage. Cook for 20-30 minutes until cabbage has softened.
- 4Add salt, pepper and Stevia to taste.
- 5Garnish with fresh cilantro.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Beef Soup - HCG Phase 2
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.6
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.8 mg
- Sodium 172.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Braggs liquid aminos