Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Thai Beef Salad Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb flank steak, trimmed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cubed peeled cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced shallot
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 12 leaves bibb lettuce
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper; place steak on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side OR until desired doneness; let rest 5 minutes.
- Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- Combine sliced steak, cucumber, and next 5 ingredients in a big bowl.
- Combine soy sauce, juice, sugar, and red pepper flakes; drizzle over steak mixture; toss to coat.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Place 2 lettuce leaves on each tortilla; spoon 2/3 cup steak mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up and serve.