- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon bottled ground fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups torn boston lettuce
- 12 ounces thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1⁄2 cup matchstick-cut carrot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped of fresh mint
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Place tortillas on a work surface; brush lightly with 2 teaspoons juice mixture.
- Arrange 1/2 cup lettuce on each tortilla; top each with 3 ounces beef.
- Combine carrots and mint; arrange about 3 tablespoons carrot mixture over each serving. Drizzle each serving with about 1 tablespoon of remaining juice mixture; roll up.