1 hr 15 mins
This is better with homemade red curry paste, but sometimes you’ve got to use what you can get.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless beef chuck steaks, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste (homemade or purchased)
- 1 -2 hot Thai chile, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 1/4 cups chicken stock
- 12 ounces baby new potatoes
- 3 cups shredded spinach leaves
- fresh ground black pepper
- chopped cilantro
- 1Heat a wok until hot; add in the oil, then add half of the beef; stir-fry until browned, 1-2 minutes; remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- 2Repeat with the remaining beef.
- 3Add red curry paste and chilies into the wok; cook for 3 minutes, stirring.
- 4Pour in the coconut milk and stock; simmer, for 5 minutes.
- 5Return beef to wok, add in potatoes; cook until the potatoes are tender, 10-15 minutes.
- 6Stir in the spinach; cook for 2 minutes longer.
- 7Season to taste with salt and pepper; stir in cilantro and serve.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Beef Red Curry
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.8
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 99.2 mg
- Sodium 293.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 40.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless beef chuck steaks
Thai red curry paste