Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick and tasty meal ideal for summer!
Make and share this Thai Beef Patties With Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 250 g dried rice noodles
- 800 g beef mince (1lb)
- 1⁄4 cup red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lebanese cucumber, halved, seeded, sliced thinly
- 4 spring onions, chopped finely
- 1 red capsicum, sliced thinly
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- Place noodles in large heatproof bowl; cover with boiling water and stand until noodles are just tender; drain.
- Using your hands, combine minced beef and paste in a bowl; shape mixture into 12 patties. Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook patties, in batches, until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes through cilantro in a large bowl; add noodles and half of the combined chilli sauce and vinegar, toss gently to combine.
- Serve patties with the noodle salad, drizzled with the remaining dressing.