Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick easy dish to make, a meal on it's own or with a nice salad. You control the heat by your choice of steak sauce & the amount of jalapenos you put in
- 1 lb top round beef
- 2 jalapenos, finely chopped,ribs &,seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (3 ounce) package beef-flavor ramen noodles, reserve the seasoning pkt
- 1⁄4 cup steak sauce (Diana, A1, Lea & Perrin your favorite)
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted peanuts, roasted
- Have your steak half frozen for easy cutting and slice into 1" strips by 3" long (or buy pre cut stir fry) In a medium bowl combine the beef, jalapeno& oil, toss to coat.
- Break the noodles into 3 or 4 pieces and cook according to instructions& drain Add beef& peppers with oil to a hot skillet and stir fry until the ouside surface of the meat is no longer pink, about i min.
- Do not over cook, remove from skillet& keep warm In the same skillet combine noodles, carrot, cilantro, seasoning packet from noodles and the steak sauce, cook until heated through over medium heat Add beef, mix& serve, Garnish with peanuts.
Absolutely delicious Bergy! DH and I made this together tonight and it turned out great. We only used one jalapeno pepper and it was just perfect!! (DH wanted to use 3)This is a keeper, thanks and I will make this again.
This dish was so easy to do, and it tasted so good. I loved the flavors. I did add 2 jalapenos, and that was just about perfect for us. The cilantro was a very nice touch. I bet toasted sesame seeds would be good too. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Bergy. It's a keeper!
Very tasty... I omitted the peanuts for allergy reasons but the result was still great