Recipe by SweetySJD
This has such a nice flavor. I got the recipe from Light & Tasty magazine, but they serve the identical dish at the restaurant by where I work.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
this was a good combination of ingredients but I felt that the rice wine vinegar should be reduced slightly, just personal preference, otherwise it was very good! thanks for sharing!...Kitten:)
- 1⁄2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 12 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup red pepper, julienned
- 1 cup zucchini, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cooked and cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- For dressing, combine the first 10 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended.
- Cook spaghetti; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add the broccoli, peas, red pepper, zucchini, celery and cooked beef. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.