Prep 48 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Fun and tasty. Lasts a long time too!
- 1 lb bottom round steaks (sliced in very thin srtips) or 1 lb sirloin (sliced in very thin srtips)
- 2 stalks lemongrass (peeled, chopped)
- 2 Thai chiles (seeded, minced)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon nuoc nam
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Prepare beef.
- Puree the lemongrass, chiles, sugar, nuoc nam and soy sauce.
- Coat meat all over with mix.
- Place on sprayed racks over baking sheets.
- Let dry uncovered in refrigerator for 48 hours.
- Heat oven 400.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Will keep at room temperature for 1 week in a sealed jar.