Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Shop Rite on-line recipes. Saw this today and it sounds good.
Make and share this Thai Beef Grill recipe from Food.com.
- 2 boneless beef top loin steaks (about 1-1/4 pounds) or 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1 large vidalia onions (1/2-inch) or 1 large other sweet onion, sliced (1/2-inch)
- 3 tablespoons light teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons light teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Brush beef steaks and onion with 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce.
- Place on grill over medium heat.
- Grill top loin steaks, uncovered, 15 to 18 minutes (top sirloin steak 17 to 21 minutes) for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Grill onion 15 to 20 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Using fork, gradually stir 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce and 2 tablespoons water into peanut butter in small bowl until smooth; stir in red pepper.
- Carve steaks. Serve with onion and peanut sauce.