Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons Thai red curry paste
- 2 lbs beef sirloin steaks
- 2 tablespoons nam pla
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Slice beef thinly.
- In big pot, stir and cook coconut milk until it separates, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in red curry paste; add sliced beef, cooking until done.
- Add everything else and serve.
It wasnt bad, but I like it spicier so I added some more curry paste...
this was fantastic! the best 15 minute recipe I have ever made. this will be added to the weeknight rotation for sure! I added vegetables and served it over rice to make it a complete meal.