1/1 Photo of Thai BBQ Chicken Wings
A recipe I found on About.com for Thai recipes that I am posting for ZWT. Here is what is stated about the recipe: "This chicken wings recipe is very easy to make, and the taste is superb. Even your kids will go crazy for these chicken wings, which turn out naturally glazed with a garlicky and slightly sweet sauce. Barbecue them outdoors, or bake them in your oven - either way, they turn out fabulous. Chicken wings are always a popular choice for dinner, whether during the week or on long, hot summer weekends. Enjoy!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 lbs chicken wings (12-24)
- 1Mix all 'Marinade' ingredients together in a small bowl. Stir well to dissolve sugar.
- 2Place wings in a large bowl and pour sauce over. Stir well to coat chicken with sauce. Allow wings to marinate 10 minutes or longer while you heat up the grill (up to 24 hours).
- 3Grill the wings, basting them once each side with some of the leftover marinade from the bottom of the bowl. OR cook them in your oven (see next instructions).
- 4To Cook Wings Indoors: Place wings in a baking dish and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Then turn oven to "Broil" setting. Transfer wings to baking sheet and place wings on one of the higher racks in your oven. Watch the wings carefully, as they can easily burn. Turn them every 5 minutes for 15-20 minutes, or until glossy and browned. Baste them once with leftover marinade from the bottom of the bowl.
- 5Serve the wings as is, or with rice on the side. ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai BBQ Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 881.0
- Calories from Fat 544
- Total Fat 60.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 291.3 mg
- Sodium 1390.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 70.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: