Prep 4 hrs 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is not authentic, but it is fast, easy, and delicious. The marinade works well for chicken, pork, and would probably be great with (dare I say it) iguana.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 lbs chicken pieces
- Mix all marinade ingredients.
- Add chicken.
- Refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Grill over medium to hot coals 15-20 minutes.
This recipe review is on behalf of my hubby (I'm veggie and don't touch the stuff :)) He has made this twice now and has brought it to bbqs both times with rave reviews. Thanks for posting, this looks like a recipe that will continued to be used again and again.