Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A slightly modified recipe taken from alohaworld.com. This is really delicious! It tastes better cooked on the grill, but you can cook it in a skillet or in a toaster oven. I've found that boneless, skinless thighs are best for this. You can find the Sriracha in most markets these days.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 limes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce (or to taste)
- Peel and mince zest from limes.
- Obtain about 2 tablespoons of lime juice from a lime.
- Mix all ingredients together. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Cook meat on the grill until done. Discard marinade.
I've loved this recipe for a long time! When my mom asked me to cook something for her for dinner, she fell in love with this recipe and just had to have it. Great stuff!