1/4 Photos of Thai Basil Vegetables
Sue Lau's Note:
Nice and flavorful with aromatic basil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium zucchini, quartered and chopped
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup slivered carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/2 fresh lime, juice of
- 1/2 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2-2 tablespoon sambal oelek chili paste (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1In a small bowl, combine the fish sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, ginger, garlic, sugar, and sambal oelek for the sauce; set aside.
- 2The sauce in this is thin from the veggies; if you like a thicker sauce, add 1 tbsp.
- 3cornstarch to your sauce, but it won't affect the flavor either way.
- 4Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Add zucchini, mushrooms, and carrots to pan; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- 6Add sauce in bowl to pan; stir to mix well, and continue cooking for 5 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 7Stir in herbs and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Basil Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.5
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1219.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sambal oelek chili paste