1/2 Photos of Thai Basil Shrimp Risotto
From simply Ming's One Pot Meals
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat large saucepan over medium heat. Add 1 tbs oil and swirl to coat bottom. When oil is hot, add the shrimp and saute, stirring, until shrimp are pink, about 1 minute. season with salt and pepper. Transfer the shrimp to a plate and set aside.
- 2Add the remaning tbs of oil and 1 tbs of butter to the pan. When the mixture is hot, add the garlic and onions and saute until soft, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the rice and saute until rice is opaque, about 2 minutes. Add the wine, deglaze the pan, and simmer until liquid is absorbed by the rice, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 3Ladle in the stock 1/2 cup at a time, allowing each addition to be absorbed by the rice before adding the next. Continue until the rice is al dente, about 10 minutes. Return the shrimp to the rice, add the basil,the remaining 2 tbs of butter and the lime juice, and stir. Taste and adjust the salt and pepper if needed.
- 4Transfer to serving dish and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Basil Shrimp Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (687 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 799.4
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 1080.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: