Thai Basil Curry Vegetables
- To make curry paste: Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth paste forms. Add water if necessary.
- To make vegetables: heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium high heat. Add vegetables and saute 5-7 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add curry paste and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring often.
- Add coconut milk and vegetable broth and bring to a simmer.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with rice.