Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was in the most recent Joy of Cooking. I now have to double the recipe as it is so addicting.
Make and share this Thai Barbecue Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 stalks lemongrass, with rough outside husks removed and tender inner stalks thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons five-spice powder
- 1 teaspoon chili bean paste
- 3 lbs baby back ribs
- Put everything (except ribs) in food processor and finely puree.
- Separate ribs, rinse and pat dry.
- Thoroughly coat each rib with sauce.
- cover and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour or refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Prepare a medium hot charcoal fire.
- Grill about 6 inches from coals, turning frequently until ribs are nicely browned and cooked through about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.