Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Something a little different than your usual dip to serve with crackers. And very easy also!
- 250 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 125 g water crackers
- Place cream cheese block (whole) on a baking tray.
- Cover with chilli sauce.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Top with coriander and serve with water crackers.
I tagged this because I thought I had sweet chili sauce -- it's a staple in my home. I didn't. I substituted a spicy (i.e., hot) sweet Asian sauce and used basil in place of cilantro. Rather then create a new recipe, I'd like to suggest that this recipe is a springboard for so much more! As is, it sounds wonderful; however, I believe any Asian spicy (hot) and sweet sauce can easily be substituted. Thanks, Tisme! Made for Aussie's Make My Recipe!
Baking makes the cream cheese light and creamy and the coriander adds another dimension. Made this for an Oriental themed party and went down very well. Thanks for posting Tisme. Made for the Adopt a Joey RECIPESWAP #19