Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This fish cake is my modified recipe. it tastes good and easy to feed my friends. Try and taste it.
- 1 lb minced catfish meat
- 1 cup chopped string bean
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour or 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 3 tablespoons thai red chili paste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 leaves kaffir lime leaves
- 1 cup thai sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber
- Mix cat fish with flour and chopped string bean.
- Add chilli paste, sugar, salt.
- cut lime leaves into small stripes and add into the mixture.
- Heat oil into the pan with low heat.
- make a dollar coin size of mixture and fry them in hot oil.
- once the fish cakes turn darker, take them out of the pan and remove excess oil.
- serve them with thai sweet chilli sauce and cucumber.
- tips you can stuff it with a fish ball or a quail egg. it is fun and cute.