Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is for all you burger fans. This recipe is a collabaration from over the years. It is out of this world. So moist and juicy. Falls apart in your mouth. You'll love it!
- 2 -3 lbs hamburger meat
- 1 lb bacon (I use Maple bacon)
- 1 (8 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup pepper sauce (I prefer the Louisiana brand)
- 3 tablespoons butter (melt it down)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 -3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (I tend to use more 5-6)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 medium onion, peeled
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 lb of shredded cheese (I use sharp chedder)
- Add chopped onions and chopped garlic in saucepan with a tablespoon of butter and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Cook bacon in a frying pan. When finished chop bacon into small half inch pieces and set aside. Discard grease but do not clean pan.
- Add onions and garlic to frying pan ,use for the bacon, and cook until golden brown.
- Mix burger meat w/ sauted onions, sauted garlic, ranch dressing, pepper sauce, melted butter, olive oil, ketchup, salt, parsley, worcestershire sauce, dijon, eggs, and breadcrumbs.
- Depending on desired size of burger take meat and form to patties. (Remember: you will be combining two patties together so keep them small).
- Take two patties and crimp the sides(like a pie crust).
- Place a small handful bacon pieces onto patty and cover with cheese.
- Place other pattie on top and blend the sides of the pattie together.(You want to make sure you have them sealed so nothing drips out).
- Repeat for other patties.
- Place in refridgerator for 1 hour.
- Fire up the grill and enjoy your hard work.