Recipe by Little Bee
I crave TGIF's Spinach dip and I found this copy kat recipe. Its really good and is close as it gets to Fridays! I like to make it for my Christmas buffet too because it looks so pretty! Watch out though its addictive and not exactly low in fat! :)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 -2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 10 ounces frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 6 ounces artichoke hearts (chopped)
- chopped tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly spray a shallow casserole dish or boat with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients (chopping artichokes if necessary).
- Place ingredients in casserole and bake at 325 for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes.
- Pretty served in a bread bowl.