Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I crave TGIF's Spinach dip and I found this copy kat recipe. Its really good and is close as it gets to Fridays! I like to make it for my Christmas buffet too because it looks so pretty! Watch out though its addictive and not exactly low in fat! :)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 -2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 10 ounces frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 6 ounces artichoke hearts (chopped)
- chopped tomato
- Lightly spray a shallow casserole dish or boat with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients (chopping artichokes if necessary).
- Place ingredients in casserole and bake at 325 for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes.
- Pretty served in a bread bowl.
Easy to make. Served it in a breadbowl, and had people scraping the bowl clean. Bake in seperate dish for the first 10 minutes then moved it to the breadbowl
Super yummy! I made it for a party last night, and ,like many others, I served it in a bread bowl. My family kept trying to sneak bites of it before the party even started. It was too good to resist.
I was not happy with this recipe at all. I found it to be bland and taste too much of spinach instead of the nice blend of spinach and cheese found in most baked spinach dips.