Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted in response to a request and described as "a rich frozen froth of Absolut Mandrin Vodka, Triple Sec and Ocean Spray® cranberry purée." Since Zaar software won't recognize "part" or "parts" as an amount, I've used "ounce"... but adjust as necessary. Servings is an estimate.
- 4 fluid ounces Absolut mandarin vodka
- 2 fluid ounces triple sec
- 2 fluid ounces cranberry juice (or puree)
- 1 fluid ounce lime juice, preferably fresh (optional)
- Mix together and serve.
- To make it "frozen," you could partially freeze the cranberry and lime juices.