Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Excellent copycat of the original recipe.
- 1⁄2 ounce garlic butter
- 2 chicken breasts, pounded and seasoned with garlic powder
- mixed vegetables
- mashed potatoes
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chips
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- Heat saute' pan over medium heat; add garlic butter and heat for 30 seconds.
- Place seasoned chicken breasts in pan and saute' on each side for 1 1/2 minutes.
- While finishing chicken, add vegetables to pan (any kind, I like broccoli).
- Saute vegetables to coat with marinade.
- Mound mashed potatoes in center of serving plate and garnish with green onions.
- Remove chicken from saute' pan and lay chicken breasts on top of mashed potatoes.
- Distribute vegetables, with juices, around mashed potatoes.
- Distribute fried garlic chips over chicken breasts.
- Garnish with parsley.
This was really quick and easy to make and was Yummy! I used a bag of frozen stir fry veggies(this was all I had on hand) and used instant mashed potatoes (no other potatoes in the house at the time) that I added chicken bouillon cube and whipping cream to to make the potatoes taste more homemade. Don't know what the TGI Friday's Garlic Chicken from the resturant taste like but this was good the way the recipes calls for. Thanks for sharing!