Recipe by KeystoneGal06
I have not been able to try this yet but will update when i do... this is the ONLY dessert i will get at TGI Friday's!!!!!!! There are lots of ingredients... but i am sure it will be well worth the time!!!!
Top Review by Savannahmit
Oh my gosh! This is to die for. I made this cheese cake because I love it at tgifridays. I was a little intimidated by the instructions and all the ingredients but it was actually easy. Do not substitute the vanilla bean. Also, I thought it was much better after 24 hours in fridge.
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely crushed graham crackers
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- vanilla bean, from one pod
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces white chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- beans from one vanilla pod
Directions See How It's Made
- CRUST:Crush the graham crackers. Mix in the sugar. Add the egg yolk and vanilla, then stir in the melted butter. Line a springform pan with non-stick foil. Press graham crackers into the pan. Bake at 375º for 8 minutes or until edges are slightly brown. Remove and let cool.
- CHEESECAKE: Combine cream cheese, sour cream, corn starch and sugar, mix until sugar is dissolved. Add butter, vanilla and beans, blend until smooth. Don’t overmix.
- Bake at 350F 30 to 35 minutes. Cool 1 hour.
- WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE In a cold mixing bowl beat cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Put this in a bowl in the fridge. Don’t wash your mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese in it, until fluffy. Add the white chocolate and beat until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream.
- VANILLA BEAN WHIPPED CREAM In cold mixing bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add powdered sugar and then vanilla beans, beating until stiff peaks form.
- After the cheesecake has cooled spread the mousse evenly on top. Refrigerate for about an hour then spread the whipped cream on top. Refrigerate several hours before serving.