1/1 Photo of TGI Fridays Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
1 hr 35 mins
I have not been able to try this yet but will update when i do... this is the ONLY dessert i will get at TGI Friday's!!!!!!! There are lots of ingredients... but i am sure it will be well worth the time!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- vanilla bean, from one pod
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces white chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- beans from one vanilla pod
- 1CRUST:Crush the graham crackers. Mix in the sugar. Add the egg yolk and vanilla, then stir in the melted butter. Line a springform pan with non-stick foil. Press graham crackers into the pan. Bake at 375º for 8 minutes or until edges are slightly brown. Remove and let cool.
- 2CHEESECAKE: Combine cream cheese, sour cream, corn starch and sugar, mix until sugar is dissolved. Add butter, vanilla and beans, blend until smooth. Don’t overmix.
- 3Bake at 350F 30 to 35 minutes. Cool 1 hour.
- 4WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE In a cold mixing bowl beat cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Put this in a bowl in the fridge. Don’t wash your mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese in it, until fluffy. Add the white chocolate and beat until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream.
- 5VANILLA BEAN WHIPPED CREAM In cold mixing bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add powdered sugar and then vanilla beans, beating until stiff peaks form.
- 6After the cheesecake has cooled spread the mousse evenly on top. Refrigerate for about an hour then spread the whipped cream on top. Refrigerate several hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TGI Fridays Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1963 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7370.0
- Calories from Fat 5258
- Total Fat 584.2 g
- Saturated Fat 343.9 g
- Cholesterol 1891.4 mg
- Sodium 3916.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 496.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 406.4 g
- Protein 67.2 g