Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is always requested at potlucks and dinner parties!
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese (cubed)
- 1 -2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of it's juices
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place in shallow casserole dish.
- You can either bake the dip for about 15-20 minutes at 325 but it can also be heated in the microwave for a few minutes.
My coworkers love this so much I feel like it's going to be a potluck star for a long time. Trust me add the extra cheese.
I've made this recipe several times now. It doesn't fail. I've doubled it, and I've also made it exactly as printed. I've also made it with double spinach which is my personal favorite. Its better then Friday's recipe, and everyone loves it when you bring it to a party. The only hard part is getting the spinach dry. Other then that it's very easy.
Tasted good but it came out drier...not creamy. Was I not supposed to squeeze juice out of artichokes? It needed something.