Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is always requested at potlucks and dinner parties!
Make and share this Tgi Friday's Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese (cubed)
- 1 -2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of it's juices
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place in shallow casserole dish.
- You can either bake the dip for about 15-20 minutes at 325 but it can also be heated in the microwave for a few minutes.
Tasted good but it came out drier...not creamy. Was I not supposed to squeeze juice out of artichokes? It needed something.
This was a greasy mess. I followed the recipe exactly. Feel like it's missing cream cheese, or some jar alfredo? Something was needed to make it more creamy and less greasy.
I brought this to a family party and it was eaten in ten minutes flat, and I had doubled the recipe. Everyone wanted the recipe, so we went to the computer and printed it out for all. A winner, for sure!