Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Hope you all enjoy!
- 1⁄3 cup peanut oil
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons green onion stems
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared hot mustard
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Shake vigorously to combine all ingredients.
- Keep refrigerated and covered. Use within a few weeks.
I have not tried TGIF's soy dressing, but I was curious enough to try this recipe. Keeping with the Asian theme, I used a hot Chinese mustard. Unfortunately the end result was so runny and watery and had diluted flavor. If I were to make this again, I would omit the water completely, add a few drops of sesame oil and some freshly grated ginger.