Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from an E-cookbook that features recipes from famous restaraunts. I hope you enjoy this!
Make and share this Tgi Friday's Mandarin Orange Sesame Dressing(Copycat) recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup mandarin orange section, chopped
- mixed greens
- grilled chicken breast
- Measure the marmalade, cayenne pepper, ginger, garlic powder, vinegar, oil, soy sauce, sesame oil and honey into a blender container.
- Cover and blend on medium speed for 30 to 45 seconds. Then transfer to a small bowl and add the chopped orange sections. Stir to mix, cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Serve on a bed of mixed greens, topped by sliced grilled chicken breasts. Enjoy!
I had to make a substitution, but it still tasted delicious. I didn't have any marmalade or fresh mandarins, so instead I used one 10 oz can of mandarin slices with the juice. It may not have been as sweet as it would be with marmalade, but still very tasty. The second time I made it I omitted the soy sauce just to keep it from being such a dark colour - my children were more willing to try it on their salad with the lovely orange colour.
It is pleasure a going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.
New York SEO